Phoenix Conveyor Belts
Phoenix Conveyor Belt Systems GmbH is the global technology leader for the design and production of tailor-made conveyor belt systems. Phoenix steel cord and textile conveyor belts operate in a reliable, economical, and environmentally friendly manner, in surface and underground mining.
Phoenix application engineers advise on all individual questions in the planning and development of conveyor belt systems. Phoenix conveyor belts are individually tailored to their intended purpose.
Steel cord conveyor belts
- PHOENOCORD® – The high-performance steel cord conveyor belt
Textile conveyor belts
- DUOFLEX® – 2-ply belt
- POLYFLEX® – Multi-ply belt
- UNIFLEX® – High-performance conveyance in underground coal mining
Special conveyor belts
- PHOENOFLEX® – Has a tensile member made of steel cords that are additionally interconnected with textile or steel threads, e.g. for transporting hot bitumen.
- PHOENAMID® – With tensile members made of aramid cords, for special applications that demand a combination of low elongation, low weight, and high strength, e.g. on certain machine booms.
- MAGMA® – High-temperature conveyor belt
- PHOENOCORD® EOB – Energy-optimized conveyor belt
- MVF-A Conveyor Belts – Specially developed for conveying copper ore
- S-Wall™ – represents the latest developments in steep angle conveying using the Sidewall Conveyor Belt System.
Conveyor belt protection systems
- PHOENOTEC® – Reinforcement system in the cover: Polyamide cords offer protection against damage from high impact energy and slitting due to foreign bodies.
- PHOENOCARE® SC – Splice monitoring system: Changes in splice length are measured
- PHOENOCARE® SL – Monitoring sensors are fitted in front of and behind a critical area
PHOENOCORD® Steel Cord Conveyor Belt
Textile Conveyor Belt: UNIFLEX®
Special Conveyor Belt: PHOENOCORD® EOB, the Energy-Optimized Conveyor Belt